Can I wear shorts?
- Yes, golf shorts are allowed (no gym shorts or cargo shorts).
Are rangefinders allowed?
- Yes, rangefinders without a slope setting may be used. Rangefinders with a slope setting, even if turned off, are NOT allowed. GPS devices, apps and watches are also NOT allowed.
Do I ride or walk?
- All Coastal Players Tour tournaments are riding tournaments, however if you prefer to walk you may do so at most courses.
Can I have a caddy?
- Yes, caddies are allowed and may ride with the player. There are some courses that have a 2 cart limit per group so if a group has multiple caddies in it, some players or caddies may have to walk.
What if I have to withdraw from an event?
- Withdrawing is allowed at no penalty up until the registration deadline. There will be a $50 service charge for a withdrawal between the deadline and 1st round tee time, unless accompanied by a legitimate reason (at the discretion of the tour). If anyone chooses to pay at the event and no shows, they will incur a $50 service charge on their next entry. They will also lose the privilege of paying on site. Any withdrawal which occurs after the opening tee shot has been struck will not receive a refund under any circumstance.
When are tee times posted?
- Tee times will be posted on the website no later than 10:00 AM the day before the event.
How do I get paid?
- Checks will be handed out at the conclusion of the event to the top 33% and ties. For anyone leaving before everyone has finished, their check will be mailed the next day.
Are practice rounds included with the tournament?
- Practice rounds are not included in the price of the tournament, however special rates have been set up at each course for the week prior to the event. Just inform the course that you are with the Coastal Players Tour when calling to schedule a tee time.