- We pay the top 33% of the field at each event.
- Professionals are paid in the form of a check at the conclusion of the event. If the player has left the course when checks are handed out, his check will be mailed the next day.
- Amateurs finishing inside the top 33% are paid in the form of a VISA Gift Card. Gift cards will be mailed the day following the event.
- There is no penalty for withdrawals before the registration deadline.
- Withdrawals between the registration deadline and 1st round tee time will carry a $50 service charge unless a legitimate reason is provided (at discretion of CPT)
- No shows that chose to pay on site will incur a $50 no show charge on their next entry and lose their pay on site privilege.
- No refunds will be given after the first tee shot has been struck. There are no exceptions to this rule.
PLAYOFFS & TIES
- If there is a tie for 1st place, there will be a sudden death playoff after all competitors have completed their rounds and signed their scorecards. The sequence of holes to be played is at the discretion of the tour. If a playoff cannot be played or completed for any reason, then all players tied for 1st will be declared champions and split the prize money. For all other ties, the monetary value of each subsequent position will be combined then divided by the number of players.
- The CPT will do everything possible to complete the scheduled number of holes for a tournament
- If a tournament is completely cancelled due to inclement without the entire field starting, all participants will receive a full refund or a tournament credit (player’s choice).
- 18 hole tournaments will be deemed official if at least 9 holes have been completed by the entire field. If 9 holes are unable to be completed, the entire field will receive a refund minus $35.
- 36 hole tournaments will be deemed official if at least 18 holes have been completed. If 18 holes are unable to be completed, the entire field will receive a refund minus $35.
- 54 hole tournaments will be deemed official if at least 18 holes have been completed. If 18 holes are unable to be completed, the entire field will receive a refund minus $35.
- Every 9 holes that the entire field completes will become official. For example, if the entire field finishes the 1st round and the front 9 of the 2nd round of a 36 hole tournament, then the tournament will become a 27 hole event.
- If an event is suspended more than 1 hour, competitors will be given 10 minutes to warm up before resuming their round as long as the practice facility is able to open.
- Proper golf attire is required at all times. Collared shirts are required for both competitors and caddies. Golf shorts (no gym shorts or cargo shorts) are allowed.
- Soft spikes are required at all tournaments. Caddies should wear spikeless shoes.
DISTANCE MEASURING DEVICES
- Rangefinders are allowed as long as they do not measure slope or any condition other than distance. Rangefinders that can measure slope, even if the feature is turned off, are not allowed.
- GPS devices and apps are not allowed.
- Alcoholic beverages may not be consumed by tournament participants during a round.
- All rules decisions MUST BE RESOLVED ON THE DAY THAT THE SITUATION OCCURS. Decisions will not be overturned the following day or thereafter.