- The Coastal Players Tour is open to any professional or amateur golfer looking to gain tournament experience in a competitive environment. That being said, we suggest that amateurs carry a single digit handicap to be competitive with the rest of the field.
- All 2019 Tournaments will be 36 Holes and have a GUARANTEED MINIMUM $2500 1ST PLACE PRIZE, based on a field size of at least 15 professionals
- There is both a Professional Division and an Amateur Division. While the course setup is the same and both divisions will play the same set of tees, players will be paired with only other competitors in their own division. The top 33% of each division will be paid out. Sample payouts can be seen in the Payouts section.
- Amateurs are paid in the form of Visa Gift Cards.
- Players will compete from back tees with the possible exception of a few holes which may be moved up at the discretion of the tour.
- There will be an optional $20 skins game for each tournament round. Players must pay cash on site to participate in the skins game.
- There will be an optional $50 out of the money pool for the final round of all multiday events in the Professional Division. All players who are not inside the top 33% of the field entering the final round are eligible to compete. Players may “double dip” if they win money in the out of money pool as well as play themselves into the tournament money. Players must pay cash on site to compete in the out of money pool.